Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcome to North Park Dialogue

According to North Park University's website
The North Park Dialogue is a three course sequence in which students encounter life's great questions in the context of their academic lives. While the courses will be centered on life's great questions, these courses will also help develop a student's writing, listening, speaking and interpersonal skills, introduce them to some of the monuments of world culture and to some of the techniques of inquiry and analysis needed for a life of significance and service.


Many people would have a hard time believing that the above statement is true but it doesn't really matter because North Park students have to take it anyway. Be that as it may,
I am a student at North Park and am currently enrolled in NPD2000-16: Simplicity, Consumption, and Ethics. The professor is Dr. Rachelle Ankney.

My intentions with publishing to this blog is to allow what I write as assignments for the class to not go wasted. I feel that if I spend my time writing something it is better to allow it to be read by whoever is interested rather than let it sit in some folder deep in the recesses of my computer.

Enjoy and take it for what it's worth.

No comments: